Some things you probably don’t want to know about me but I’m going to tell you anyway
- I love to dance. I am always dancing. In my head when I’m listening to the radio I’m there on the dancefloor.
- I love keeping chickens. The confident ones, the broody ones and the ones who love to be cuddled.
- I have always had a soft spot for The Muppets. The Muppet Show on a Saturday evening was essential viewing when I was in my teens. Now, Wallace and Grommit animations have me in stitches.
- Eddie Izzard, comedian, marathon runner extraordinaire, is my idol. Her utter self-belief that you can do anything you want to, is incredibly inspiring
- Loud music, wailing guitars in particular, are a definite favourite as are going to concerts, the theatre and comedy shows.